Subscribe in a reader

Chump word illusion

Have you noticed this intrestingly written word Chump in this image.It looks same from both back and front angle. turned this image 90 Degree (upside down)and you will see same word written.This is really amazing.


Anonymous said...

This is really amazing, I've never seen this one before. Do you know who created it? Please contact me.

Anonymous said...

It's call AMBIGRAM.
it's a "calligraphic design that manages to squeeze two different readings into the selfsame set of curves."

Popular Posts