Subscribe in a reader

Man sees 'Jesus' in his shower

A man is suffering from a case of 'Jesus damp' - after the son of God's name appeared on his shower wall.

Nick Polgardi was washing in his shower when he spotted the word 'Jesus' in the swirling stone patterned tiles.

He couldn't believe his eyes but after studying it shouted to wife Amanda: 'I'm showering with Jesus. Get in here.'

Amanda was bemused but after having a look for herself couldn't stop laughing.

Nick said: 'I thought it was interesting and decided to let people know what was happening, but I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea'.
Builder Nick was raised a Presbyterian and is familiar with other 'sightings' but didn't really give them much thought until now.

He said: 'I always respected what other people believed, but didn't think about it happening to me until this came along.'

After the sighting, Nick called Matt Livingstone, a contractor who built his house in Newnam, Georgia in America.

Matt said: 'When I heard what was happening I came and took a look. I'd never seen anything like it before.'



-metro.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird. I don't see a guy, I see a goatse.

Anonymous said...

Looks more like Gabe Kaplan.

Popular Posts

.